Wednesday 16 April 2014

Question 3: What have you learned from your audience feedback

Feedback for this whole project was very helpful and a key element to producing a successful piece. The feedback consisted of positive and negative feedback which was very helpful as it told me what they as a viewer liked about it but also what they didn’t like about it and could change. When they would give negative feedback it gave me an opportunity to improve the task and make it more successful. Also it would possibly open up ideas which I would maybe would have not used before hand and completely ignored. The feedback itself was very helpful in terms of improving quality of the products for example my groups final trailer had a more professional feel to it as this was improved by gaining feedback from my teacher as well as class members.

Ways Of Gaining Feedback
The first part of feedback we got was from our peers and was after we had shown them our film pitch. Initially we did have ideas to do questionnaire but we felt it would be easier and more beneficial to us to film them and ask questions. This was very helpful as we could easily watch the video back. I also would show drafts of my poster and magazine cover to people in the class and ask them what was good about it and what was maybe not so good about it this was helpful as it meant I could improve the product as a whole as these would be the people seeing them. Asking people from my class was very ideal as they had knowledge of existing products and were able to provide suggestions. I also used Facebook to ask for feedback when not in school which was very helpful and meant I could send links to my work for them to look at and give me feedback which I then could look at and make changes to my tasks

No comments:

Post a Comment