Wednesday 16 April 2014

First Draft Of Film Poster

Here is my first draft for my film poster. I stuck to the layout which I had previously posted as well as using the font which I had wanted to use. I produced the poster itself in Adobe Photoshop CS6 and used this program as I am very familiar with it. As well as using Bank Gothic for text I also found another font online which replicated the text which is used on film posters to credit the actors, director, produces etc. The fonts name Is Steel Tongs and was a very is font to work with as when you typed a single letter in lower case it would already come up with such things as Directed By and Edited By. The font also featured logos such as Dolby Digital and other logos such as THX. From this I will look to get feedback so I can improve this to make it a more succesful poster.






Steel Tongs Font















No comments:

Post a Comment