Tuesday 15 April 2014

Feedback From First Draft Magazine Cover

After the first draft of my magazine front cover I asked for some feedback from my peers in my class:

Micah Hills:
I like the concept of the front cover, I like how you researched into the actual dimensions of the magazine which made it more realistic. I also liked how you kept to Little White Lies style of the artistic cover. However I would say it is maybe a little bit to dark which is difficult to see it, but other than that it works well as a cover and I think the image selection was a good choice.

Jordan Ronaldson:
The magazine itself works well as it is very similar to the typical codes and conventions which little white lies uses. I really like the font you used as it gives a good contrast between the darkness of the rest of the cover. I also like the metallic kind of background as it links very closely with the genre of the film. The image selection is good and shows a clear indication of he genre of the film due to the bat which he is holding. Overall I think the magazine works well due to it simplicity as well as the use of colours.

Louisa Champion:
I think the city skyline with the bright font at the bottom is really affective as it contrasts against the dark background. However i do think that this is too dark and there could be more detail in the centre of the image.

Megan Smith:
I really like the magazine front cover. It seems ti follow the codes and conventions of little white lies, I really like the font style and colour of the film title, it really stands out against the dark background. It kind of reminds me if drive, the font, I mean. Well done!



No comments:

Post a Comment